wealth


indeterminate occasions delinquent my perspective, i'm bored with perception now; now that i see how many people's perceptions are carbon copied. now i'm into conceptions. conceptions are the wealth i am presently interested in.

diana: do you struggle about being taken "seriously?"

question: i used to feel that way pretty much all the time.

diana: me too. i was convinced that my father and the men in my life were blind to my realness. i felt that, without exception, every male i ever knew over the age of 14 saw me as utterly two dimensional. no one ever considered i might have ego needs. nowadays i think there's a little more tolerance for women who have ego-needs but then they put themselves into the land of the sharks and fast lane competitions and then they're up against some pretty ginormous ego-needs.

question: i've been wondering if i'd enjoy writing erotica.

diana: that sounds like it might be a change for you. from interviewing murderers to grappling with the intricacies of felatio and cunnilingus.

question: i'm actually more interested in the emotional aspects of erotic love.

diana: sure you are.


About this entry